Wednesday 23 May 2012

23 May Blog Challenge


My Dream Job....

Before meeting my husband, it probably would have been something to do with animals and therapies. Now, it would be something we can do together. We have had lots of ideas...

A cafe with a play area for stressed out parents. 

A small holding with a farm shop. 

My husband would love to run a restaurant so we thought we could use food from our small holding to feed the customers but I think this would be more like farming on a larger scale and I'm not really up for that. 

Mobile play centers. 

The list goes on but the main point is that we would be together. We would love to be able to spend more time together and both look after the boys. We both worked part time before the babies came along and it was great. We were broke but it didn't matter as we had so much time together. I think it would solve a lot of our problems if we went back to that. The way things work it would open up a whole new set of them, I'm sure!

3 comments:

  1. I love that your dream jobs involve working with your Husband :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to have that teamwork of working with your other half.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sound great ideas - and you'll make a great team.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!