Thursday 31 May 2012

Click Refresh



Wouldn't it be good if we could do that in real life? When things start getting a bit hazy or not working as they should, just click refresh and all the original settings are restored. Fab!
Unfortunately, we can't do that (or maybe we just haven't found the right button!)

Today I am going to try to find the refresh button. I have thought about my last two posts in a different way. Instead of "My relationship is really falling apart" + "I'm feeling great and he can't be arsed" = Failed marriage
Today it is "My husband needs me" + "I'm feeling strong enough to help him get better" = Fantastic marriage and happy days ahead!

The reason for this turn around? We had a chat this morning and he said something that stopped me in my tracks. He said "I feel like you're in love with someone else. I suppose you are, as I'm not myself anymore." My little heart cracked into a million pieces and I realised that I have been part of the problem. As he has slowly changed into a stranger I have found myself asking if I do still love him. Worryingly, I was leaning more and more towards a no than a yes. I kept thinking he isn't the man I married, this guy is a stranger and we have nothing in common. He has changed and doesn't seem too bothered about it. BIG MISTAKE!

I realised this morning that my wonderful husband hasn't changed, he is just lost. What sort of a wife would I be if I left him wandering in the dark? He saved me, now it's my turn to save him. I feel so awful for not realising sooner. I didn't realise how I was affecting the situation.

So, I am going to focus my new found positivity on making my lovely man feel super duper again! We are going to make a fine and marvelously fantastical plan so we have a joint goal to aim for. We need to be heading in the same direction rather than paddling about aimlessly.

This is the crazy, happy, orange haired loon I fell in love with! He is still totally amazing and there is no one else on this earth I would rather be loony with!


I won't give up on us
Even if the skies get rough
I'm giving you all my love
I'm still looking up

Fuck Off Shadows! 
You can't beat us! We are an awsomely powerful, arse kicking team 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!