Thursday 31 May 2012

What Would You Do?

Against the grain should be a way of life. 
What's worth the prize is always worth the fight. 
Every second counts coz there's no second try, 
So live it like you'll never live it twice. 
Don't take the free ride in your own life!

Are you making the most of every opportunity? I am feeling full of positivity at the moment, maybe it's the sunshine having an effect on me. I realised that I have been looking at things the wrong way for a while and now I have my perspective back. I keep seeing or hearing that every moment is one you can't get back so make sure you spend each one wisely. That is so, so true. I know we all say live life to the fullest but do we? Really?

I want to take chances again, to have faith in my ability to make things happen. Not necessarily because they are great ideas but just because I'm too damn stubborn to fail!
I want to have fun with my boys and enjoy their company, not be wishing them to sleep so I can do something else.
I want to work a bit doing something different.
I want to redecorate our house with colours or pictures I've never used before.
I want to redesign the garden and make it great for all of us to spend time in.
I want to take great photos and make a calendar or cards to sell.
I want to write a story book for kids.

Most of all, I want us to be happy. That's all.

If you do nothing else today, listen to this song, all the way through!
The words are perfect!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!