Tuesday 1 May 2012

GM4ST week#1

To be honest, it wasn't the greatest start to my training programme I could have hoped for. It feels like all the odds were stacked against me but I did my best!




Monday - Both the boys were ill and had been up all night so I didn't have the energy for anything. I took the photo for this post then ate a bag of jellies as the photo was so depressing! The only time I left the house all day was to see the childrens nurse.

Tuesday- Did daily exercises with Squishy laughing his head off at me. They hurt especially the plank! I ran in the evening when my husband got home. I walked 1 min, ran 1 min four times. Running for a minute was surprisingly easy so I then I ran 2 mins and walked 2 mins. I realised when I got home that is next weeks training lol! I should have run 1 min and walked for 2!

Wednesday- I'm aching a bit today. I did my daily exercises. The sit ups were bad enough but plank was a killer! Running tomorrow... ouch. Felt crap this morning and ended up eating jellies. Bad, very, very bad!

Thursday - Disaster! No running or exercises. Both boys have shits and chaos is sick so its all arse up :( Feel stiff and tired so fuck training today ha ha ha! Ate jellies whilst blogging and couldnt care less after todays events!

Friday - Did daily exercises minus the plank. It just hurts too damn much for today!

Saturday/Sunday    NADA


Obviously, my goals for this week are to stick to the bloody plan EVERY day!
I shall do my best to eat healthily and have some fruit or a smoothy every day.
I should put to stay off the jellies but as I am eating a bag now I have already failed that one!

Wish me luck for week 2!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!