Wednesday 2 May 2012

May 1 Blog Challenge

Ok, so I'm a day late! Here is my introduction and a photo for day 1 of the May blog challenge.


 Hi, my name is Kat.

I'm 35 years old and married with three gorgeous boys aged 12yrs, 18 months and 5 months. 
I am a stay at home Mum at the moment. I was a self employed therapist before I had the boys and hope to return to it sometime in the next year. 
We have the greatest dog who is amazing with all the boys, she is My Girl. 
We live in Wiltshire, in a 3 bedroom house with a potentially wonderful garden. 
I started blogging as a therapy for my recently diagnosed pnd. I love it and escaping to blogland every day is perfect "me time". 
I am going to do a skydive for charity this year. I have also set myself a challenge to run 5km, swim a mile, cycle and kayak. I have started running and doing daily exercises so far. 
I love being outside, walking my girl, gardening, reading, taking photos and I'm addicted to Haribo jellies and Cadburys hot chocolate! 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!