Wednesday 2 May 2012

May 2 Blog Challenge

   Day 2 of the challenge is 20 Things About Me....

20 Things that might be remotely interesting..... Crikey, this is a challenge!

1. I am a Reiki Master, a Metamorphic Technique Practitioner and I had my own business doing Shiatsu for Horses in 2002.

2. I moved to Paphos, Cyprus when my eldest son was 3yrs old. We had a fabulous summer but I had to be responsible and come back as the pay was useless!

3. I have an addiction to Haribo Jellies and get a bit twitchy if there are none in the house. I am also very keen on strawberry flavoured laces (and have just eaten a packet whilst typing this!)

4. My husband is 21 (*gleefully chuckles to self*) and he's gorgeous AND he loves me :) x

5.I used to have my own horse. I bought him 6 months before I found out I was pregnant with my first son. I had to put him out on loan and later sold him as I couldn't afford him :(

6. I have 3 tatoos. A wolf on my leg, a dolphin on my ankle and a mushroom on my arm. I wouldn't mind one more with all our names.

7. I'm crap at getting drunk! I can manage about a pint before it all goes horribly wrong. I am quite sensible now and manage to stay at the slightly wibbly stage.

8. My maiden name was Gomme so my nickname at school was Gommi Bear.

9. I love Christmas. My favourite thing is all the twinkly lights. Even the coldest days are warm and fuzzy with sparkly lights.

10. My Mum makes THE BEST fruit cake and I love it!

11. My favourite film is gone in 60 seconds and I have no idea why!

12. I love the bright colours of childrens toys. They are so cheerful. I know I will miss them as the boys grow up and everything they own slowly goes black!

13. I have a blind spot in one eye after looking at the sun through binoculars (yes stupid I know!)

14. Peter Pan is my favourite story

15. I love the smell of freshly cut grass, roses and my husbands aftershave

16. My first son was born on 1st January 2000 and was the first boy born in Bath hospital this Millenium!

17. I spent a month in South Africa learning about conservation

18. I didn't finish school but did 3 GCSEs at college

19. We got married in Gretna Green without telling anyone. My son took our wedding pictures, he was 9!

20. I really love doing things like this. It's a great way to remember things and find out a lot about other people.


3 comments:

  1. Lovely list Kat! I love Christmas too... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that your son took your wedding pictures - that is so special.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!