Monday 14 May 2012

Motivation on Monday for My Husband



Motivation on Monday at Kat Sighs

Todays post is for my husband.
 The wonderful man who has quietly helped me through my battles with anxiety and pnd. I am slowly starting to realise what the last few months have been like for him. He told me once it was like watching the old me slowly fade away and not being able to stop it.
Now I know what he means.
I'm going through the same thing now.

It is really hard. I mean REALLY hard. I don't know how he has coped so well for so long! I know what it was like for me but it's not the same for everyone. I really don't know how to help him. I had the luxury (not that it felt like it at the time) of staying at home so if I wanted to spend the day in pjs watching tv and not speak to anyone, I could. He has to go to work. Not hide in an office too busy to answer the phone work. He has to drive round the countryside being super lovely to strangers in the hope they will buy his latest range of splendid electrical gadgetry. There is no way on earth I could have done that on the "bad" days so I have no idea how he does it! Maybe he frequents laybys eating McDonalds and reading an autobiography by a comedian. I have no idea.
I just want this wonderful man to know how much I love him. I know it's really tough at the moment but we will make it. I will find you again, just like you found me.
I'm not giving up!
I love your gorgeous smile too much to go another day without it.
You're my world Mr P
x

I LOVE YOU 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!