Monday 14 May 2012

!4 May Blog Challenge



If I Won The Lottery...

This post sparked a great conversation with my husband and guess what? We both want pretty much the same things! So should our numbers ever come up, it will be a beautiful miracle..... as we don't play!! 

 


I would love a house with enough bedrooms for the boys to have a room each and to have a guest room or two for visitors.
I would love a big kitchen with an Aga and a big dining table so we can all fit round it with matching chairs AND matching plates!!

 I would also love a room with all the white goods in so the washing machine isn't doing a jig as you're trying to catch up on the gossip at the table!
I would also like it to have enough land for a few animals and a garden. Chickens, goats and 2 pigs. YUM! I would love to have a pony again too, while we are at it!
I'd love a quiet little summer house next to a Koi pond with running water. I love the sound and Squish loves it too. (Failing that a paddling pool with Chaos, not quite as relaxing though!)
I would love an area with twinkly lights too. I LOVE twinkly lights!



Seeing this picture, I would love to renew our vows with the wedding day we would have had if we could afford it. I wouldn't change our day for all the world but I would really love for my Dad to give me away. That's my only regret, that he wasn't there. 

I would want to put some away for each of the boys so they have something when they leave home *sniffs*. I don't want to think about that just yet as it is coming ever closer with the Big One and I don't want him to go anywhere! 

I can't think of anything else other than taking my gorgeous husband to the Maldives to stay in a house on stilts. We were going to go there on our Honeymoon. I think we both deserve a little pampering! 

    

If only.....

5 comments:

  1. Oooh the picture in that house is stunning and i have a trip to the Maldives on my list too! It's supposed to be a beautiful place and i've always wanted to go there xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that picture of the twinkly lights - I love them too - white lights are not just for Christmas - I decorated our garden with some for my 40th birthday one August :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want a kitchen big enough to have an island in the middle, with the sink built right in. And a breakfast bar.. The house sounds beautiful- when you win the lottery can I come visit?
    Also- are the animals pets or are you planning on eating them? The 'YUM' threw me ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband and I always play that game too... yes if only.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!