Thursday 10 May 2012

Oooooh..... Day 69

Things are seeming a little brighter after yesterday and not just because the sun is out! It is amazing what a bit of a chat and some sleep can do to a situation. I'm not saying things are wonderful again, but I definitely don't feel like throwing in the towel today.

It was hard to chat with the boys running about but I got the gist of things. My poor man is so tired his mind is running in circles and unable to make sensible choices. I should know better than anyone what that's like! He was trying to tell me what he's been thinking and it was a bit of a jumble. A dead give away. I used to do that. Then I noticed people were looking at me funny and realised I had just been voicing my thoughts but in no constructed order which made no sense at all!

He said he was annoyed the doctor didn't help him other than offer counselling. It made him feel like there was nothing really wrong. I have been told that before as well. It made me feel even more useless and down because medically there was nothing wrong yet I still couldn't cope. I think I will speak to my Dr and see what he says. This is putting a lot of strain on my husband and our relationship. I still don't feel completely out of the woods but I am determined not to let him get lost in the woods with me! (could be fun though *giggles childishly*).

Right I'm off to ring the Dr and lay some turf!

Oh and here is a photo of the tramp at the bottom of the garden as promised


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!