Thursday 10 May 2012

10 May Blog Challenge




My Best Physical Feature...








I think my smile is my best feature. I try to wear it most days as I think it suits my colouring quite well. As you can tell from the creases round the edge it is rather well used and a bit battered, just like me ha ha!! 
This was taken rather late last night after too long on the play station so a bit more worn than usual :)



I also like the colour of my eyes and that they seem to change colour too. They can seem very dark brown right through to green. Mum says it depends what I'm wearing but I'm not sure.
(I am quite impressed with the macro on my point n shoot. Eyes are quite amazing close up!)



















7 comments:

  1. aw you have a beautiful smile x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a gorgeous smile- I wish I could smile open mouth! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful smile which shoes you don't give a fig what anyone thinks - you'll be happy anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that eye pic! lol. Too funny - and the colors are really retty!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!