Tuesday 8 May 2012

See it, Snap it, Love it - Love


Love. How do you capture that in a photo? I have been trying to work this out for the last week and been completely stumped. A heart shaped object? The colour red? A selection of things I love? Not bad ideas but not quite giving the depth of feeling that word evokes. 
Where did I find it in the end? 

At home...   Where the heart is


To me there is nothing more beautiful to watch than the bond that is developing between my babies. Chaos adores Squish, ADORES him. He gives him his dummy, his favourite toy, sits with him if he cries, tries to share his juice with him (eek!), gets him a blanket, kisses him goodnight and is the first one he calls for when he gets up. I can't describe the pride and joy just being able to witness this every day. My hardest job was choosing which photo to share with you. I chose this one.....


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Nothing beats love between siblings xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. squeeeeze ! lovely snap shot of daily cuddles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, I love seeing siblings together. Its such a special relationship and bond. x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!