Tuesday 8 May 2012

8 May Blog Challenge



What's In My Handbag?

Even I don't know the answer and I'm not entirely sure I want to!


My wallet
A notebook
A tiny pot of Sudocrem (you never know!)
Several pens
Some hair bands
Numerous receipts
Some painkillers
Mittens for Chaos
A Nappy bag
A money bag
Some lucky (ha) Chinese coins
My old tax disc (?)
A Drs appointment (that I have missed)
A note from my husband
Car keys
A fruit winder (that is gross and shall be going in the bin)
Several "feminine hygiene" products
A letter from my very lovely, wonderful friend in NZ
And......  3p!

9 comments:

  1. *falls about laughing* That fruit winder has tickled me, I've no idea why...
    I wish I could have a bag like this, but I'm such a weirdo that I basically have to have a bag full of bags... This post has also reminded me that my tiny pot of sudocrem has disappeared and I am now off to hunt for it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. Better keep that 3p- you never know when you might need it! :) I'm glad I'm not the only one with sudocreme in my purse!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, I'm forever finding old food in my handbag :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I carried a similar mini pot of sudocream for years .... don't think I ever used it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The more astute among you will notice that the tax disc is actually my current one!! Yes, that's right, I have been happily zooming around the countryside since the end of March with the old disc displayed in the window. I think number 1 on tomorrows challenge will be Stupidity!! ha ha! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol, you never know when that 3p will come in handy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe. A note from the hubby! Those are my favorites. Treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You travel light! So sweet that your hubby leaves you notes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I usually get a bad feeling when I see a doctor card because there's a very good chance I missed it haha

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!