Friday 22 June 2012

Ella @ Trying My Patients

Trying My Patients
This is a fantastic blog that I really loved straight away. Ella is an Ambulance Paramedic and also a Mum to a 4 year old boy. She has been in the job around 3 years and blogs about the calls she goes on, the people she meets and venting her inevitable frustrations.


Other Pages Are:

Parenting 101 

This is a page containing links to, well.. I'll let Ella tell you:

"Parenting 101 is a collection of blog posts that highlight the extremes in common parenting mistakes, be it mistreating injuries to not treating illnesses. It also looks at parental attitudes and behaviour from the bizarre to the outright c-c-c-c-c-c-crazy!"

The Daily Fail

This collection of posts gives a more realistic, balanced view to some of the stories found in the papers, namely the Daily Mail. As many reporters like to apportion blame, whether someone is at fault or not, redressing the balance is important. 

Ellas other pages are her Top Blogs and Medical Jargon, for all the non professionals among us.

You can find Ellas blog by clicking HERE or find her on Twitter @diagnosisLOB or Facebook

This has taken me quite a while to type as I keep getting engrossed in another post. A fantastic blog and hope you love it as much as me!

NB images on this post are from Trying My Patients blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!