Friday 22 June 2012

A Marvelous Idea!

I have recently stumbled upon some really great blogs and I wanted to share them all with you. This was before I heard about blogpinner but I am going to do it anyway AND post the blog link on blogpinner.

I thought I could write a little preview type post just so you know what the blog is about before popping over. I thought I would start with the Tots 100 list and see how I go. If  there is a blog you want to promote pop it in the comments box and I'll write one up. Ooh I might even make a little badge and everything!

I love all the blogs I currently follow and want to add to my ever growing list. Some of them may not be about parenting though, I know shock, horror! I have loved reading all the parenting blogs so much that I almost forgot people blog about anything else. Although I plan to start with the Tots list, I might just throw you a curve blog and see how you cope with it.

I know the first blog I am going to write about. It's not on the Tots 100 list but it is flippin' marvelous. I found it through a link on Twitter.  It is about life as a Mum and a Paramedic. So watch this space!


1 comment:

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!