Thursday 21 June 2012

I Got An AWARD!!!


I was nominated by Ms Mushypea for a...





What is your favourite colour?
A few years ago I would have said purple without hesitation. Now, I'm not so sure. I love bright cheerful colours but no one in particular. Green and yellow look great together and bright red. I like colours that lift my mood.

What is your favourite animal?
I love my dog, she is the BEST!

What is your favourite non-alcoholic drink?
I love Tesco Summer Fruit Juice. It has cherries in and that's all you can taste really. It's yum!

Facebook or Twitter?
Facebook is great for keeping in touch with my friends all over the world.
Twitter is more for an instant chat. I must say I use Twitter a lot more than Facebook at the moment though.
   VS

What is your favourite pattern?
I'm not sure I have a favourite pattern but I do like things to be even. I'm not a fan of random designs, my poor addled mind can't cope with willy nilly!

Favourite number?
Errm... Number? I like ...   
or maybe     

Favourite day of the week?
Pre babies I would have said Friday, like most people. Now the days merge in to one. I like not having to do the school run at the weekend though!

Favourite flower?
Daisy's. I love them. They are so simple and white.
This one has dots of pollen on the petals, which are all perfectly shaped. You can't beat having a lawn strewn with little white Daisy's. They are resilient and always reappear in a few days after the mower has gone over them.

What is your passion?
I have had three passions in my life. When I was little it was dogs. I loved them, talked, breathed, read everything doggy. I wasn't allowed one. I read all about them so when I could have one I would be the best owner I could be. Then I left college and got a job with horses, passion number two. I lived, breathed and stank of horses. I spent every day at the yard, even my days off and then managed to buy my own. I was in LOVE!! Then 6 months later I found out I was pregnant. Cue passion number three... My boys. They are all wonderful, brilliant, funny, annoying and boyish but they are mine and I love em to bits!


Who to tag....

1.The Ramblings of a Formerly Rock n Roll Mum
2.Thirty Mummy
3.Mama Owl
4.Kate Takes 5
5.Emmy Mom
6.Dear Beautiful Boy
7.OutMUMbered
8.3 Children and It
9.Tiger Tales
10.Cupcake Mumma

As for the award well there are some rules of course: 
Include the award logo somewhere in your blog.
Answer the 10 questions.
Nominate 10 - 12 blogs you enjoy. Or you pick the number.
Pay the love forward: Provide your nominee’s link in your post and comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been included and invited to participate.
Pay the love back with gratitude and a link to the blogger(s) who nominated you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!