Sunday 10 June 2012

June Blog Challenge 10

The subject today is Dinner. We tend to share the cooking, which is great. I have to admit I sometimes get distracted by the boys and things end up a little crispy! When my husband cooks, he just cooks so it's always great. The Big One is old enough to help out and he does yummy pasta. He loves cooking and gets involved whenever he can.


Dinner
Our dinner last night was homemade pizza. My husband made the dough, shaped it and left it to rise. We had a base each, even chaos had a little one! Our topping choices were mozzarella, ham, pineapple, pepperoni, cheddar cheese and garlic sausage (for my husband - ugh!). Chaos had a bowl of bits he could put on his and he had fun decorating his base but started to eat everything in the bowl after a few minutes. I wish I had taken some pictures of this stage too but here are the ones I did take.



Ready to go in the oven. Mine is the bigger one and Chaos made the small one.






Ready to eat... Perfect!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!