Monday 11 June 2012

June Blog Challenge 11

Ok so yesterday I  got my days mixed up. I should have done a post on friends yesterday and had a dinner post today. Sometimes it's good to be a bit unique! So here is yesterdays post about friends....


Friends.
I am blessed with some of the best in the world!!
Here are the super specials, in no particular order



Chicken and Chickun (Rosie and Lorry) with Super Noodle (Stu) and my best friend (and husband), Ant.
They surprised me with a meal out for my birthday and travelled miles to see me.


My lovely Ginny and her husband Kapz.
I went to school with Gin and she is super special! 
She lives in New Zealand now and is expecting their first baby.
I miss her every day x



This is Jess, otherwise know on here as Corporal Chaos! 
She has just joined the RAF police and has been posted to Cyprus so we are missing her lots too!


Last but by no means least 
The Mad Hippy!
Hilary (at the back) has helped me through so many times and taught me so much.
She gave me my reiki attunements and introduced me to Metamorphic Technique.
She is an avid festival goer and rarely seen in the summer. 
She is also moving to Swanage next month so I shall be missing her too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!