Thursday 7 June 2012

June Blog Challenge 7

Have you ever noticed how some people have naturally beautiful writing? Their words are more like graceful pictures. My Grandad had writing that "Looked like a spider ran through the ink then crawled over the page".  I think mine is somewhere in the middle. It's legible but by no means beautiful! See what you think...



Handwriting



I tried to google some images of hand writing and this is the only one I particularly liked.


I like writing that looks pretty but you can still read it easily
 unlike this....

This just goes to show that Einstein may well have been a Genius
 but his hand writing was shit!!

2 comments:

  1. I love writing although I do it less and less now. I did a calligraphy course once and just loved it!! I will try to do a post about my handwriting maybe!! Glad to see you are sounding much happier! Hugs! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!