Monday 4 June 2012

June Photo Challenge 4

I must warn you that some of the content in this post is not for the feint hearted. There are some disturbing images taken early this morning prior to the medicinal ingestion of life preserving TEA!

Self Portrait

I spent a few minutes yesterday pulling faces at my camera. 

I had "Thoughtful"                                                     "Relaxed n Happy"



          "Happy Smiley"                                                "Stoooopid!"




Finally, I thought I would just share how I look right now. Not pretty I realise but I thought you might appreciate "Realistic" a bit more, ya know, just keepin' it Reeeeeel innit.

I had a rough night. 
I made it to bed about Midnight after another failed early night. Squish was chirping away at 2am for at least an hour. He had finally shut up when the Big One woke me up feeling sick. A further hour spent back rubbing, bowl fetching, face wiping and carpet cleaning and I fell back in to bed. Only to be woken up by a still chirping Squish Pot at 5.45am HURRAH!

So, this is me at about 6am today.



1 comment:

  1. I hope I can be as brave as you are when it comes to making faces in front of the camera. I have only tried it once and never again. :)


    Great post.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!