Sunday 3 June 2012

Junes Photo Challenge 1,2 and 3

Seeing as I am a little late joining in I will post the first three pics on this post. I am looking forward to looking through all the photos and want to thank Lisa at Thirty Mummy for a great idea!

Day 1

Home



Home is where the heart is and these are the 4 quarters of mine. 


Day 2

A Recent Purchase


I had to think about this one a bit as other than shopping I rarely buy any actual objects. 
We got this cute rocking cow from the local market. It's in perfect condition and was only a fiver! Chaos loves it. He has also discovered it is good to stand on and reach the shelves he shouldn't touch! 
Squish Pot has a sit on it too. He can just about hold the handles and rests his head on the cows head while I rock him, so cute!


Day 3

Sky


I'm going to cheat a bit with this one as I love this photo so much and today, the sky outside is just grey and boring. I took this on our way to Belfast a few years ago. 
We had a few days on our own for my husbands birthday and it was bliss!

1 comment:

  1. Love your photos and thank you for joining in, I was afraid no one would! Do you live In NI?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!