Thursday 28 June 2012

Proud Mummy Momento...



It's been a hell of a day so I was looking forward to my cider and curry for tea, followed by ice cream in front of the tv with my husband. Squish has an ear infection and has been quite poorly the last few days. He has been off his food and upped his milk, probably to cope with his high temperature. 
He was playing in the front room and started to look tired so I went into the kitchen to make him a bedtime bottle.

This is what I found when I came back.....


I honestly couldn't believe what I was seeing!  The little herbert had made quite good work of consuming my curry while I was out of the room. Just glad I moved my cider!! From puree to the proper stuff. At 6 months that's not bad really! I shall be keeping my eye on him from now on, that's for sure.

3 comments:

  1. oh my!! You took that well!!What a cheeky chappy!! Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! That was quite the surprise. And yep keep a close eye on that one :). Awesome PMM- thanks for linking up

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!