Thursday 14 June 2012

Reasons To Be Cheerful "C"

This weeks reason begins with C. Have you guessed what this little post might be about? It's not hard is it?! 
Yup, you guessed it....
Chaos!

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart
My little Captain Chaos

I am so lucky to have this little chap. He brightens even the darkest days with his cheeky grin and his crazy antics. I have so many photos of him that will make you laugh but I will try to select only a few!

Chaos is into everything... Literally!


He LOVES his brothers....





And his Dog....








Chaos loves to cook too!


Chaos just loves everything. He is bursting to try everything and the sooner the better for him! 
He is a beautiful little boy and although he drives me to distraction with his constant curiosity and adventurous nature, I wouldn't have him any other way

C is for Chaos x

2 comments:

  1. What brilliant photos, I love how you call him Captain Chaos haha, I call my boys "Chaos, Panic & Disorder" lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the washing machine picture made me feel cheerful too x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!