Monday 11 June 2012

The White Horse

Wot So Funee?



We were in the car on the way home from picking the Big One up from school. We were pointing out the cows and horses to Chaos and getting him to repeat their names. We drive past the White Horse on the way home. I pointed it out to Chaos and the conversation went like this...


Me: "There are horses up here in the field. Can you see a horse?"

Silence.

We drove past all the horses in the fields.

Me: "There is a horse on the hill up here, can you see it?"

Chaos: "Big"

Me: "Yes, it is big. It's the White Horse. The Big White Horse."

Big One: "Can you say Big?"

Chaos: "Big"

Big One: "Can you say white?"

Chaos: "White"

Big One: "Can you say horse?" 

Chaos neighed

He had us in stitches!

He laughed with us, I'm sure he understood why we were laughing. He is hilarious!


1 comment:

  1. That's cute! He sounds like the Bug when he was little - he just loves to play the funny guy! Reminds me of going on a girls only weekend with my two new mum friends. 3 of us in the car, all adults, one in the back says "Oooh look! A Moo Cow!"
    I could barely drive for laughing!
    Thanks for linking, and for putting my badge in!
    (Actually Mummy)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!