Wednesday 25 July 2012

A Month of Me... Day 25

Wow only 6 more days to go before I have done a whole month of me. I heard the sigh of relief! I have found it quite a challenge taking a photo that someone else would want to look at whilst also trying to capture the essence of the moment. I might put them all together at the end and see how many are "I'm knackered today" photos, ha ha! I'm guessing at least 5 (without looking).

Without further ado, here is todays offering...


Yes, this is me being an idiot in the kitchen doorway. 
I was rather pleased at this point that my 3 hot, whinging, grumpy boys were all in their rooms either sleeping or playing the xbox leaving me with some well earned peace! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!