Tuesday 24 July 2012

Closer to Nature


Mum's the Word

 Being a sucker for a good snap I couldn't resist this new Nature link up hosted by Jayne at Mum's the Word. Hopefully there will be enough interest for it to be a regular thing as I love nature photos and am looking forward to looking through all the links. So if you haven't already, grab your camera and link up your fab nature snaps!
Having had a look through mine. Here is the one I have chosen.
I absolutely LOVE Daisys so couldn't resist these whilst out on a walk on Sunday.
I don't know why but they make me smile.
I might make this into a canvas I love it that much!


Your turn. 
Can't wait to see your pictures!




4 comments:

  1. Hi Kat, thanks for linking up. I completely agree, this could totally be a canvas, it's gorgeous! Here's hoping we get some more entries, I'd love to carry this on :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like daisys too - they are a happy flower - as are sunflowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, do make it into a canvas. Perfect summer reminder x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daisy's really are happy flowers. Have you ever made a crown of them? Stunning. Lots of fun as a photo prop too :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!