Monday 23 July 2012

A Month of Me... Days 22 and 23

I have been a little behind on my blogging lately and not posting every day. I love blogging but I also love spending time with my family. It would seem that balance has shifted slightly of late and spending time with the family is winning. Long may it continue! I see it that I no longer need the outlet as much at the moment and can cope with being in the "Real" world for longer periods now which has to be a good thing!

This was us yesterday
We found a huge field in the village to wander round. 
It was lovely to let Chaos and the dog run about without worrying about cars.
There is a stile to get into the field so I can't take the buggy on my own unless I collapse it and carry it over.
Guess it depends how desperate I get over the holidays!

On the way home I thought I would take a different angle for a change!



Another Monday and I'm trying to write as much as I can before the boys wake up. 
I got 2 addresses for Postcrossing and made it to a new post page before Squish started yelling for attention.
Maybe tomorrow....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!