Monday 23 July 2012

Motivation on Monday


Here is this weeks bit of inspiration. Try to carry it with you when things get hard. It may just turn a criticism into positive advice....

photo edited for free at www.pizap.com

I like this quote as it turns a bad thing to your advantage, it's just a question of perception. I have recently found myself on the receiving end of some unkind words and been quite upset by them. It would have been so easy to retaliate (believe me I had some great one liners ready to go!) and worsen the situation but I didn't. As I heard on a TV show last night "Bad tries to win by playing dirty but Good has to play fair"
That is so true. I am grateful that this has taught me I can be strong and rise above any negative comments thrown my way, whoever they are from! 

1 comment:

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!