Monday 2 July 2012

A Little Chaotic Bouncing...

I quite like sharing these little videos. They capture the funny moments that a photo misses. It's also a great way to show off the different characters my cheeky chaps have.
Guess who it is today....

So here is my little jumping bean after waking up from his nap today. 
He is wearing his new "monder" (monster) t-shirt and loves it! 



Whilst jumping about like an idiot with Chaos ( I can hear my Mum tutting from here!) I have managed to damage my shoulder. Don't ask me why my shoulder, I have no idea or a one eyed frog! I think I must have jarred it when landing.... I have to say, even though it's not too bad now, I am really NOT looking forward to waking up tomorrow once it has stiffened up overnight! Will have the pain killers out ready.

2 comments:

  1. That's so sweet. I remember those days. You get a break, he rests and everyone is happen to reunite after. Love his monster shirt!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!