Tuesday 3 July 2012

A Month of Me.... Day 3

So here is todays snap shot of my crazy little world. I am enjoying this more than I thought I would. I don't want to post a gormless profile photo of me every day so I'm trying to show different parts of my day. Todays photo came at a price. Read on and you'll see what I mean!

So, here is my photo today.

Breakfast with the Boys

All looks calm and sensible, until you look a bit closer.... Have a look at Chaos. 


Isn't he a dream?! 
He has also discovered the adhesive qualities of dried porridge. When clearing this up I realised he had stuck the squares of toast to the bread board with a dollop of porridge. Oh GENIUS!

At the other end of the scale, 
my angel Squish sat watching with amusement whilst sucking his piece of toast.
Notice the lack of food on and around him?!
I would also like to point out he hasn't sat at the table before during a meal.
Beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!