Wednesday 11 July 2012

A Month Of Me... Day 11

My photo today is a tad gruesome so I wont be offended if you skip it. I will try to find a better one for tomorrow.

So you're one of the brave ones eh? To be honest it's not that bad, I just felt I should warn people. I had to go to the dentist yesterday. To my horror, my lovely dentist, Shella, had left and been replace by a Polish chap called Martin. I have always found male dentists to be a bit heavy handed and dismissive, so I was a bit apprehensive about having a rather large tooth out. As it turned out he is a very gentle, considerate dentist and did everything possible not to cause and pain or discomfort. Here is my beautiful gap....

pic.twitter.com/1ZPSD0lN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!