Monday 9 July 2012

A Month of Me.... Days 7, 8 and 9

Don't worry, I didn't forget to take some more awful photos over the last 3 days. Here they are you lucky, lucky people!!

Saturday I was at a healing weekend with a friend and the weather was totally dire and it was tipping down with rain. I don't know where we got the enthusiasm from to go but we did. This is me when we got there, not having left the car but somehow already wet?!


Sunday, I went for a walk around the village with my husband as we haven't done that for ages. We were both feeling a bit ropey and it helped clear the cobwebs a bit. I love walking with him. It's the only time we can talk without being interrupted all the time! 


Monday, this morning.... I was up pretty much every hour with Squish in the night and was really looking forward to my first cuppa of the day! It was every bit as good as I thought it would be. Oh what a night!


1 comment:

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!