Sunday 1 July 2012

A Month of Me....

As one of my 101 things to do I decided to take a photo of myself every day for a month. I have no idea why, I think I was running out of ideas by this point and saw it on someone elses list! I appologise in advance for I am sure some of the photos will be none too pretty, like todays for example. I shall explain why....
Some of you may know that we have been hit by a virus in the P household. It crept in disguised as hayfever in my husband and a cold in Squish. It has morphed itself into a nasty, child upsetting monster. My poor Squish hasn't had a good nights sleep in several days now but is starting to look a bit more chipper. He had a nasty rash that seems to be going now too so he's hopefully on the mend.

I took this photo this morning before 7am. Squish had finally settled into a proper unbroken sleep about 4am  giving me a massive 3 hours sleep. I look like I'm ready for anything... as long as it involves sleeping for a LONG time! Two cups of tea and I was back on the go.  Squish on the other hand looks tired but slightly more with it than me. Bless him x


Bet you can't wait for tomorrows pix of delight now. What a way to start the month! 






2 comments:

  1. You look lovely! Knackered, but lovely :) I am doing this one too (nicked it from your list) but have decided to do one post at the end of the month ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the end of the month we'll be looking at a lots of lovely smiley faces xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!