Thursday 26 July 2012

My New Favourite Way to Lose Several Hours...

Pure genius and I love it. I have been writing about super blogs I have found in the hope more people become aware of them and their fabulousness. Now there is a much more effective way of reaching even more people. Along with the chance of discovering some new wonderful blogs and well written posts.

Of course, I am talking about Blogpinner. I have only recently joined but have found it as easy to use and addictive as Pinterest. I can't wait to have enough time to browse through all the topics and make new discoveries. I love a good blog, me.
Blogpinner

I have just realised I have been listing most of my pins under blogging which, isnt necessarily true. I must remember that in future or a lot of my pins will be missed! I can't wait for more people to start using it. As it is fairly new at the moment there isn't the same content as Pinterest but it will be just as awesome when it takes off. It is a great, great idea and I hope you all follow me, of course!!

x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kat,

    I can't go near that thing or I will be divorced!
    I spend enough time on the computer as it is
    and so far have avoided Pinterest and now
    you are enticing me with this!!!!

    I must not look, I must not look....
    Repeat Fiona.....



    Have a great weekend

    x Fiona

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!