Thursday 26 July 2012

The Gallery - Street Photography

The theme for this weeks Gallery is Street Photography. I have looked through a few other posts as I wasn't quite sure what to link up but I think this one is pretty apt.

We went out for a walk this evening after dinner. We have never done that since having the babies. We are usually so shattered we are glad to get them to bed! It was lovely to be out in the cool evening air. The babies were really chilled out and just enjoyed being out.


The Big One is really good on his scooter. I haven't really been out with him on it and he was keen to show off his tricks

 photo edited for free at www.pizap.com

 We had a great time setting up photos and messing about. We haven't done that in ages and I miss it a lot!

My boys on the way home


If you have a photo you love with a "Street" theme, why not pop over to Sticky Fingers 
and enter it in The Gallery.

1 comment:

  1. Super scooter posing!

    BTW, I've also had a quick look at your photo blog - some stunning photo's there.

    BW,
    Lesley x.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!