Tuesday 31 July 2012

The Whole Month of Me

Just when you thought it was safe and the month was over. I am going to subject you to a whole post just of my photos! Aaaarrrrrgggghhhh!!!


Yeah, go on, skip it if you want to. It's just for my interest really. I just wondered what I looked like throughout a whole month. I know my hair has changed a lot this month for one. Lets have a look then....

Day 1


Day 2



Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6

Day 7

Day 8 

Day 9

Day 10

pic.twitter.com/1ZPSD0lN
Day 11

Day 12

Day 13

Day 14

pic.twitter.com/SZO9h2NI
Day 15

Day 16

Day 17

Day 18

pic.twitter.com/SGHYMqWF
Day 19

Day 20

Day 21

Day 22

Day 23

Day 24

Day 25

Day 26

Day 27

Day 28

Day 29

Day 30

Day 31

This has taught me a few things about myself so I'm glad I did it. I look knackered most days. I also wear my pj's for most of the day. I have very few clothes left that still fit (without looking like sacks) so I appear to wear the same thing for several days at a time. 
I like this last photo. Me in my kitchen, with a cup of tea in my favourite mug (thanks Hannah!). I've finally found my home and I love it.
Thanks for spending the month with me x

1 comment:

  1. I've loved this feature this month and it's one to tick off your list!! :D
    My comments having seen them all together are: I love your Mickey PJ bottoms. I love the beanie hat. Day 27 is my favourite. Day 25 makes me jealous- you have a very enviable bum Mrs! x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!