Thursday 19 July 2012

Wabi-Sabi-Wanderings

If you have any interest in the great outdoors or photography this is a jaw dropping blog to follow. The light in the photos is beautiful yet the subjects are so natural. I have never been more Wowed by any blog, which is why I must share it with everyone I can!

Wabi-Sabi-Wanderings is just beautiful. I can't think of any other word at the moment. Living in a rural farmstead are Mr and Mrs with their 5 children and various animals. Renovating their century old farm is an ongoing project. There is so much to read and look at on this blog, you could be lost for hours. I have just been reading through the old posts and actually forgot that I was typing this!

The Photography is amazing. The light captured in different pictures is beautiful.
There is a request not to copy any photos of the children so I urge you to wander through the blog and admire some stunning pictures,

And not forgetting the Duckling


Birch Bark Leaves - Part 3, The GarlandIf the photography doesn't do it for you, how about some crafts?
There are remaking crayons, beeswax ornaments and candles, paper stars, peg people, felt or beech bark leaves. The list goes on and all are equally as inspiring and original, like these recycled lid ornaments or a pretty leaf garland. There is also some wool craft for the knitting lovers. I love this hat sooo much, I want to learn to knit just so I can have one! 
Recycled Lid Ornaments









I could rave on and on but the best thing you can do is trip over there right now using the link at the top and have a look. I guarantee you wont be disappointed! 



   

2 comments:

  1. Oh. My word, what a delight to find this post! You have just cheered me and brightened this day, which is something considering the string of days that I've been experiencing.

    Thank you, Kat. Your kind words are encouraging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are absolutely most welcome and I hope you are feeling better every day xxx

      Delete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!