Tuesday 21 August 2012

Bloody Cake Pops!

I honestly should give up trying to create anything even minutely more complicated than toast or microwave scrambled egg. Every effort is a complete Kat-astophe and I should know better by now. So here you have a few entertaining photos of my latest delicacy....






Ok, when you have wiped away the hysterical tears and can see clearly again. This lot were made using a packet mix and as you can see they rose a lot better than the last lot. Unfortunately, they rose a bit too well and ended up forming one big bobbly sponge. The bottom photo is of the ONLY sperical pop in the whole mould. I'm so glad I didn't bother colouring them, no one will eat them as they are!! 

I have another packet of cake mix to try one last time. I wont put so much in the mould this time and I will add some vanilla essence as the sponge mix doesn't taste that great, to be honest. Fingers crossed the next lot will be round and edible. Too much to ask? Probably! Yes, I will post the results so you can have another good laugh at my lack of culinary skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!