Tuesday 21 August 2012

See it, Snap it, Love it - Everyday

Linking up with the lovely Lucy from Dear Beautiful Boy for some more amazing photos!
Everyday is quite a hard theme to capture when you get down to thinking about it. I suppose it is whatever the bulk of your day involves or your main purpose each day.
For me Everyday is about my boys. Making sure they are well, happy, fed and given the opportunities to learn new things. It is a tall order when they are all at such different stages. 

This morning, Chaos was trying to put a nappy on his big teddy. I didn't capture the exact moment but this is a common scene. Chaos attempting something new and Squish observing with mild amusement (especially if it results in a telling off!).


1 comment:

  1. My daughter brings me the nappies to put on her dolls. Good to know that she'll soon be able to do it herself! ;o) x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!