Friday 17 August 2012

Chaos at the Dinner Table


                       Wot So Funee?


I am not entirely sure if this is the "done thing" or not but I am linking this post up to Actually Mummys Wot So Funee and Emmy Moms Proud (or not so proud!) Mommy Moments. I hope these lovely ladies don't mind. I love both link ups and couldn't decide between them! If you haven't visited either one before then please pop over. I guarantee you won't be disappointed! 


At the risk of bad parenting reviews, I have decided to share a video taken at dinner time yesterday.

Having just watched this I'm not sure people will notice him shouting an expletive in the middle. 
No-one at the table did!

5 comments:

  1. I don't know, I think his table manners are much better than my 13 year olds!! ;-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah! That's a corker! Thanks for linking :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't mind one bit- I often will link with multiple linkys. Love that kids are and do the same things everywhere in the world. Love it! I totally love all of your accents too. Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee hee. He's a cutie!! I love listening to kids learning to talk.

    Thanks for linking up with Emmy and me.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!