Thursday 2 August 2012

Reasons to be Cheerful

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart

I haven't joined in for the last few weeks as I have been all over the place but I'm linking up with this weeks host, Seasider in the City with my Reasons to be Cheerful.
Obviously the gorgeous weather we have had lately has been wonderful and I have thoroughly enjoyed being able to go out in the garden and not get wet! Beautiful blue skies.


I have been snapping away and taken some great pictures that I'm really pleased with. I am going to make a photo wall on our stairway which will include all my lovely postcards from Postcrossing too. 

I am feeling very grateful for all the great gifts I am receiving at the moment. I have received several cards from Postcrossing which I love. I have been given an entire set of cloth nappies by my cousin which will keep my boys going for the next few years! I am going to meet my friend and her boys for lunch tomorrow and I haven't seen her for ages!! Where would we be without our friends...?

2 comments:

  1. I hear you good friends keep us going when the days are a bit rough. Glad that you linked up this week. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!