Thursday 9 August 2012

The Gallery - Sport


This week the theme is "Sport" in The Gallery.
It may take me some time to find a sporty photo...
These are some of my favourite photos from my life in the horse world. 

My gorgeous boy is the grey, who I competed in Endurance races. We did up to 30 miles and got our Bronze Buckle. I had to sell him when I had my first lad as I didn't have enough time to do him justice. He now competes in 3 day eventing very successfully.

The big chap is Malino, a retired Grade B Show Jumper. He was 17.3HH (which is 5ft 9 at the shoulder!) and 19 years young I rode him for a friend and he taught me a lot, bless him. 
We called him the Dinosaur because he was so big and a bit grumpy!

And yes, I do miss it - a lot.

photo edited for free at www.pizap.com

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic pots and great pictures. Of all the animals I have worked with in my life, I miss the horses the most.

    Herding Cats

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!