Tuesday 30 October 2012

Mug Swapperooo

The very lovely Hannah, the one and only Cupcake Mumma, organised a Mug Swap this month. Having enjoyed the last one I did so much, I jumped at the chance to join in with another one and signed straight up.
The idea is to be paired up with someone you don't know, have a look through their blog finding out more about them. Then find them a mug you think they will like. It doesn't have to be expensive, just thoughtful.



I was paired up with her equally lovely sister, Miss Issy from  Miss Is Goode blog. In September Issy started at Keele University and has fully embraced student life. With that in mind, I couldn't resist when I saw this mug. It just seemed perfect! I have borrowed this picture from Issy as I forgot to take a picture before I sent it off. It says Student Crossing under the picture. On the other side I put on "Shhhh.... Student recovery in progress!" I thought it would make her smile even if she was feeling a little rough.
I put a few little extras in there too.

Today, I received my parcel from Issy and was very excited! Unfortunately, having recently had a birthday, Chaos knows exactly what parcels and presents are all about now. I did have a bit of help in unwrapping which I didnt mind. Here are all my fabulous goodies

Firstly, here is my wonderful mug from the Heart Felt Collection. I love it as it reminds me of Spring and I love being outdoors. All the images look like felt with the stitches on, it's brilliant! Inside it says "Sew seeds of love" .
It's no secret that things have been a bit tough at home which makes this a really thoughtful gift, Thanks Issy!

My parcel also contained more really thoughtful surprises, as you can see. Two face masks so I can pamper myself. It's been years since I have done a face mask so may just treat myself tonight! A little Worry Angel so I can share all my troubles with her. A really pretty heart with purple beads that I will either hang in the window or in my car, I'm not decided yet. Most indulgent of all, a bag of Haribo! You can't tell but the bag had already been opened by this point. Don't blame me, Chaos MADE me do it!!

I have thoroughly enjoyed being part of this mug swap so a BIG thank you to Hannah for hosting it and a HUGE thank you to Issy for my wonderful parcel of goodies, they really have made my day, Thank you xxx

3 comments:

  1. Very glad to hear you love it Kat! Hope you enjoy pampering yourself! I'm sure Chaos is really tucking into the Haribo and you've barely tucked in :P

    Used my kazoo on my hungover friend the other day, he didn't appreciate it, brilliant idea ah!

    Very happy to have swapped with you!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely mug you received Kat! And yum to the haribo lol i'm having high expectations of my Christmas presents now haha
    thanks for joining in and saying such lovely things about the swap Kat
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the mug you sent Kat! Totally my sort of thing :D And what a fab little parcel you received! Your post made me smile, lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!