Saturday 10 November 2012

10 on 10 for November

ten on ten button

I am sooo flippin' chuffed that I remembered to take my pictures today! I get quite annoyed with myself when I miss the monthly linkys as they are such great fun to do. I tweeted a reminder to other folk as forgetful as me and introduced two lovely ladies so I can't wait to read about their days.

Here is our day

Someone got up a little bit early I think
Off to school
Breakfast with the boys

Entertaining each other - so sweet!
A bit of TV before their morning nap
YUM Toast and marmite
Job hunting while the boys sleep
Out for a walk with the dog after lunch
Off out to see Uncle Conor
Our first visit to the golden arches for tea
Uncle Conor with Squishy and his chips
 
                                On our way home with a sleeping baby

Child free at last!
That was our day. What did you get up to today? Take some pics every hour and share them over with Rebekah at A Bit of Sunshine. Thanks for reading and see you all next month :o) xx

4 comments:

  1. looks like a full day! What precious children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love reading your thoughts. same language. such different expressions. I'm so intrigued by marmite. I have no idea what that is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it's a little cold there. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried marmite but I do see it in the grocery store here in Canada occasionally.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!