Friday 23 November 2012

Fridays Letters

It's Friday again and here are a few notes I would like to send out to cyberspace....

Photobucket


To whom it may concern,

Please, please take this nasty bug away!! It is causing my babies much distress. They can't breathe properly, they can't sleep properly, they don't want to eat or drink much and they leave a trail round the house not unlike a snail convention! I am finding it very hard to see them so upset all the time. Also, due to lack of sleep, I can feel my patience waning.

My son gets his Maths test results today. This will determine whether he moves up a class or not. I'm not sure he will get another chance this year so I really hope he does well enough. It will be just the boost in confidence he needs at the moment, plus he will be with all his mates too!

It is so nice to see the sun today. I know it is still wet out but it makes a difference all the same.

Have yourselves a great weekend everyone xx

2 comments:

  1. hope the little ones get well soon!! :-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your little guys feel better soon. My two have horrible colds/coughs at the moment too, constant coughing, wheezing and runny noses.
    Good luck to your eldest on his Maths test - I hope he gets the result he wants :) x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!