Monday 12 November 2012

My Brother in Laws Opinion of Me

Not to be left out, I asked my Brother in Law to answer a few questions too. I thought it would be good to get an opinon from my husbands side of the family to even things up a bit. Plus we get on so it was bound to be fairly positive, ha ha!!

1. Describe me when we met.
Funny, kind, caring, talkative.
2. Have I changed much? If so how?
Never changed, which give me someone to talk too.
3. Were you surprised I married your brother?
Not at all, you were in love still are I believe.
4. What is the funniest/stupidest thing I've done?
The funniest thing you have done is forget to make cups of tea. Can't think of a stupidest.
5. Do I pass for a big sister?
Oh yes :D



6.What would you change about me if you could?
I wouldn't change anything.
7. What do you think of me as a Mum?
You're a great mum. You make a better mum than me any day!
8. Now that you have moved down here from Scotland, do you think you'll be coming for Christmas dinner?!
 I'll take that as an invitation so... YES!!


A man of few words, he kept it short and sweet! He is the bestest little brother I could have asked for (not just because he was nice about me either!). It is great to have him living back down here, it feels like we are all together again. I really missed him while he was away as he used to come and stay with us at the weekends. Now he lives a few miles away so I can see him much more often AND he's coming for Christmas YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!