Sunday 16 December 2012

A Wander Through Narnia

Having to keep two little boys quiet all day while their Daddy sleeps upstairs is, quite honestly, a nightmare! I am lucky that my husband can sleep through most things but I am still conscious of him being upstairs. As another week of nights looms I am starting to plan my days and activities for the boys. I am not sure I shall try this again though.

Last week, I decided to take the boys to the village playgroup. It's held in a small mobile with people that have lived here forever but it is nice enough and the boys love it. As I parked the buggy outside, I noticed all the curtains were shut. I then realised the door was still locked. There was a small not to say they were having an outing to a farm - GREAT!! What to do now then?!

I wandered back home to get the dog and thought we might as well go for a walk. We ended up walking down the track that leads to the next town, 3 miles away! We needed some dog food anyway..
I took my camera with me and thought I'd share my wander with you.


Believe it or not, the following pictures are on our return journey from the shop a mere hour later! 
The farm in the top left corner is the same farm in the top middle picture (just from a slightly different angle). Amazing huh?!



1 comment:

  1. wow what fab photos! I like the comparison to narnia - one of my fave sets of books! x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!