Monday 11 February 2013

Unicef Fundraising Update

UNICEF UK

I just thought I would give you a quick update to how my fund raising is going.
So far I have raised £35 through online and text donations. 
I know this doesn't sound like much, to be honest it isn't. 
But, this is enough to have helped one child be born and nearly 50 children vaccinated against measles.

I hope that goes to show that every pound DOES make a difference.
When you are living on so little, it doesn't take much to make a huge change. 

I would urge you, with this in mind, to donate a little to Unicef. 
For £11.50 we can vaccinate 100 children against Polio
Polio vaccines to protect 100 children
For £13.50 we can buy a carrier to keep the vaccines chilled and effective
Vaccine carrier to keep vaccines effective
For £11.00 we can buy this little angel some more high energy biscuits.
© UNICEF/ HQ98-0013/Haskell

You see, even if you only give a pound you can make all the difference!

You can donate by texting  KPFC77 £(amount) to 70070
or visit my Just Giving page
Thank you 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!