Friday 8 March 2013

Kids T-Shirts

Way back before the huge Snowdon adventure, I had seen a message on Twitter about reviewing some childrens tshirts. To be honest, I had been thinking of replacing a few of ours as they were becoming quite tatty. The boys clothes really get put through their paces and need changing at least once a day. I have no doubt that any t-shirt we review will be rigorously tested!
Cheeky Face Kids T-Shirt
Our gorgeous t-shirts from Kids Tshirts arrived and got a great deal of interest from the boys. This photo took at least 10 minutes to take as they wouldn't leave them alone! I love the crazy faces, they are my favourite. My eldest son was a little put out that he didn't get one too (he is in adults sizes). 

Chaos didn't take any time in swiping his favourite. He is vehicle mad, so was very pleased and WILL NOT share this t-shirt with Squish at all.





The t-shirts all look and feel gorgeous. The ones with faces have a transfer type picture on which I don't generally tend to buy as they usually start to crack after a few washes. They are printed on shirts by Fruit of the Loom which are known for their quality. As my boys are quite broad I chose size 3-4yrs for both of them so they could both wear all of the shirts. They fit Chaos better but Squish loves wearing them too.






After washing and drying, all the t-shirts were in good condition and they didn't shrink. Chaos' bike shirt had faded a little as you can see from the picture. When I mentioned this to the lovely Claire, who sent us the shirts, she offered to replace it for me as she knew it was Chaos' favourite which was really kind of her.



I think these t-shirts are great value too. They are £8.99 each which I think is reasonable for such a good quality, hard wearing shirt. There are so many great designs to choose from too. I have already chosen my next shirts for the boys, what do you think?

                      Thing 1 Children's T-shirt   Thing 2 Children's T-shirt
 I know my husband loves this shirt (funnily enough, from the geeky page!) but unfortunately for him, it's not in his size!

Trust Me I'm The Doctor Children's T-Shirt 
If you want to have a look at these and some other fantabulous t-shirts click this little logo  and be magically whisked over to their website. I guarantee you will find at least one shirt that you want to order there and then!

I would like to thank Kids T-Shirts for our lovely shirts and I will be putting in my order very soon! 

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I love these Kat! I was waiting to see these shirts you were on about A would so cool in one of these! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kat,
    Thank you for your lovely review of our products. We are so pleased you all liked them :) Claire @Kids_Tshirts

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute baby, so cute t shirts, I like, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!