Monday 7 July 2014

Magic Moments




I realise this post may be a bit of a surprise after last nights post but it helps to see the good in awful situations sometimes. That's what this post is about. 
Today Chaos woke me up at 5 asking where his Daddy was. Not a great start to the day if I'm honest. I managed to doze wedged between the boys until 7 then they started the day as usual, by fighting.

After getting dressed we headed downstairs for some breakfast.  I had a quick check of my blog while the kettle boiled and was surprised by the number of views I'd had. Then I remembered that post. Suddenly,  the phone started going nuts. I was getting messages and tweets from so many lovely followers and friends. All offering support and kind words of encouragement.

Writing that post last night, I felt really lonely and miserable. In a few short minutes I realised I wasn't alone. Far from it in fact. Today, I have had messages from all over the world sending me love and "virtual" hugs so how could I possibly be alone. With the wonders of technology there will always be a friendly ear to bend whatever time of day it is. What could be more Magic than that?!

This post is dedicated to all the wonderful people who have helped me through today. Especially my Hannah Banana the CupcakeMumma, Andie, Rosey and DizzyChick. You ladies are thoroughly wonderful so please have some cake or choccy coz you're damn well worth it!! Big love n squishy hugs 

4 comments:

  1. Love you too beautiful lady!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you. When life's a bitch you can always find a internet friend to say the right things. I'm always there in your phone, in your comp. don't be alone. it sucks. Message us!!! Massive Cyber Hugs. xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The power of twitter. Off to see that post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my lovely what a nice post to celebrate your cyber friends!!

    thanks for linking up with #Magicmoments

    p.s you know where i am lovely x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!