Tuesday 8 July 2014

One Week..

I can't believe that it's been a week since he left.

7 whole days.

168 hours.

10,080 minutes and.....



Oh sorry, did you think I'd been counting?! Sorry, no. I've had far to much to do!
This evening I have started to pack up his stuff. I have a baby arriving in 12 weeks and I need the space for her.

It's quite therapeutic in an odd way. It's like starting a whole new chapter by clearing out the junk to make way for new experiences and adventures to come. Adventures with my four babies!

It may seem odd that I am quite together after such a short time. I am quite surprised too, to be honest. I would normally be in a heap on the floor bawling my eyes out. I think the reason is, some of the things he said were so totally cruel and hurtful that they were unforgivable. It made me feel physically sick thinking about it. When someone does that to you it's hard to ever feel the same way about them again.

I am quite looking forward to having a big declutter. We have accumulated so much junk over the last few months it will be nice to clear it out. It will make decorating so much easier too!

 Better get some sleep so I can get on with more tomorrow. Night y'all x

2 comments:

  1. One of my very best friends was in a similar position, she actually threw her husband out because he was so unpleasant. She has spent the last 20 years bringing up her 4 children on her own, and has done a magnificent job of it, they are four totally wonderful adults now and all down to her. It was hard work in the early years, as it will be for you, but at least, with BIG, you have an almost adult to help you along a bit. x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally......... Bonfire! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!